Log In Issues
- I took a workshop with JCR Productions, how do I log in to access my complimentary online course?
- I just need to complete an online course for my state CEU’s, what do I do?
- I signed up for an account and received a verification email. But, when I click on the verification link in my email, it just takes me back to the Online Training Center and won’t let me log in. What do I do?
Course Content Questions
- I have purchased my online course. Now what do I do?
- I want to take an electrical exam preparation course. What do you have available online?
- I need some help with learning and preparing for the Contractor Business and Law questions for my state exam. What do you have available?
- What does it mean, ‘select 5 categories’?
- I cannot find a video that tells me the answer to my question.
- How long do I have to complete my course?
- Do I need a code book for my course?
- How do I know which questions I got wrong?
- I finished my course, scored a 70% or higher, but have not met my time requirements. What do I do?
- What happens if I cannot pass my course?
Multiple State Approval Questions
- I am licensed in multiple states, how do I select a course which will be accepted in all of my states?
- Are you approved in Texas? Virginia? Georgia? ….
- I cannot login to my account. What do I do?
- I forgot my password and cannot access my account.
- I don’t understand what I am supposed to do. I am not good with a computer and don’t know if I can complete my class online. Can you help me?
Course Completion Questions
- I finished my class online and submitted my results. Now what do I do?
- I forgot to ask you to submit my hours to one of my states. Can you still submit it so I can get credit for my hours?
- How do I know that my hours have been submitted to my state(s)?