Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services requires 24 hours of Continuing Education every 4 years. Wisconsin licensees may not take the same course in that 4 year period as part of their continuing education requirements.
JCR classes are approved and listed with Wisconsin as follows:
- Review and Renew including 2017 NEC Changes: 8 hours
- Review and Renew including 2017 NEC Changes: 4 hours
- Detailed NEC Training Workshop: 17 hours
- Detailed NEC Training Workshop Day 1: 7 hours
- Detailed NEC Training Workshop Day 2: 10 hours
- Wisconsin: Review and Renew the 2017 NEC (Online Correspondence Course): 8 hours
Attendees must sign a Wisconsin roster upon entrance into the workshop and include their License Number (licensee number, not business number).