North Carolina Licensing Board requires 8 hours (4 hours for SP-PH & SP-FA/LV) of Continuing Education every year with the ability to “bank” a total of 3 years. Half of your hours must be in a classroom or virtual setting.
JCR classes are approved and listed with North Carolina as follows:
- Power Quality and 2020 Code Changes (In-Person or Virtual): 8 hours
- Power Quality (In-Person or Virtual): 4 hours
- Electrical Business Management and Safety (Virtual): 6 hours
- Detailed 2020 NEC Workshop: 20 hours
- Detailed 2020 NEC Workshop- Day 1: 10 hours
- Detailed 2020 NEC Workshop- Day 2: 10 hours
- Review and Renew the NEC (Online): 8 hours
- Review and Renew the NEC (Online): 4 hours
- NEC Review with 2020 Code Updates (Online): 4 hours
Attendees must sign a North Carolina roster upon entrance into the workshop. They include their License Number and last four of their Social Security Number for reporting purposes.