North Carolina Licensing Board requires 8 hours (4 hours for SP-PH & SP-FA/LV) of Continuing Education every year with the ability to “bank” a total of 3 years. Half of your hours must be in a classroom setting.
JCR classes are approved and listed with North Carolina as follows:
- Power Quality and 2020 Code Changes: 8 hours
- Power Quality: 4 hours
- Electrical Business Management and Safety Virtual: 6 hours
- Detailed 2017 NEC Workshop: 20 hours
- Detailed 2017 NEC Workshop- Day I: 10 hours
- Detailed 2017 NEC Workshop- Day II: 10 hours
- Review and Renew the NEC (Online Correspondence Course): 8 hours
- Review and Renew the NEC (Online Correspondence Course): 4 hours
- NEC Review with 2020 Code Updates (Online Correspondence Course): 4 hours
Attendees must sign a North Carolina roster upon entrance into the workshop. They include their License Number and last four of their Social Security Number for reporting purposes.