*ordering this State Reporting will alert us that Maryland State Reporting is being requested. There is no additional costs for adding on a county, but please alert us when counties are being requested so that we can make sure the correct paperwork is completed.
Maryland State requires 10 hours of Continuing Education every 2 years, with at least 5 of those hours in a classroom setting. Maryland is considered a Self Reporting state and the licensee is responsible for notifying Maryland of the continuing education they’ve obtained.
JCR classes are approved and listed with Maryland State as follows:
- Power Quality with 2020 NEC Changes: 8 hours
- Detailed 2017 NEC Training Workshop: 10 hours
- Detailed NEC Training Workshop- Day 1: 10 hours
- Detailed NEC Training Workshop- Day 2: 10 hours
- NEC Review with 2020 Code Updates (Online Correspondence Course): 5 hours
Attendees must sign a Maryland State roster upon entrance into the workshop and include their License Number. Maryland State has a competency requirement before a certificate is presented to you. You must score a 70% or higher.
*Harford County is now reciprocal with Maryland State and is no longer their own entity.
Maryland- Cecil County
JCR classes are approved and listed with Maryland- Cecil County as follows:
- Power Quality and 2020 Code Changes: 5 hours
- Detailed 2017 NEC Workshop: 5 hours
- Detailed NEC Workshop Day 1: 5 hours
- Detailed NEC Workshop Day 2: 5 hours
- Review & Renew 2017 NEC (Online Correspondence Course): 5 hours
Attendees must sign a Maryland- Cecil County roster upon entrance into the workshop and include their License Number.