Georgia Board of Electrical Contractors requires 4 hours of Continuing Education every year. Georgia is considered a Self Reporting state and you are responsible for updating the board of your continuing education.
JCR classes are approved and listed with Georgia as follows:
- Power Quality and 2020 Code Changes: 8 hours
- Power Quality: 4 hours
- Detailed NEC Workshop: 20 hours
- Detailed NEC Workshop- Day 1: 10 hours
- Detailed NEC Workshop- Day 2: 10 hours
- Georgia: NEC Review with Code Updates (Online Correspondence Course): 4 hours
Look up your License Number.
JCR Productions is directly affiliated with the Electrical Professional Code Compliance Group (EPCCG). The EPCCG is an Association of Membership trade organization comprised of individuals who have participated in JCR’s workshops, as well as additional interested parties who express a collective desire for accurate code conformity.