Georgia Board of Electrical Contractors requires 4 hours of Continuing Education every year. Georgia is considered a Self Reporting state and you are responsible for updating the board of your continuing education.
JCR Productions, Inc is an approved provider with Georgia. They recognize all our workshops:
- Power Quality and 2020 Code Changes (In-Person or Virtual): 8 hours
- Power Quality (In-Person or Virtual): 4 hours
- 2020 Code Changes (Virtual): 4 hours
- Detailed NEC Workshop: 20 hours
- Detailed NEC Workshop- Day 1: 10 hours
- Detailed NEC Workshop- Day 2: 10 hours
- Electrical Business Management & Safety (Virtual): 6 hours
- Georgia: NEC Review with Code Updates (Online): 4 hours
Look up your License Number.
JCR Productions is directly affiliated with the Electrical Professional Code Compliance Group (EPCCG). The EPCCG is an Association of Membership trade organization comprised of individuals who have participated in JCR’s workshops, as well as additional interested parties who express a collective desire for accurate code conformity.