Florida Electrical Contractors Licensing Board requires 11 hours of *Continuing Education every 2 years. JCR will currently be able to cover your requirements for Worker’ Compensation, Workplace Safety, Business Practices, & Technical.
JCR classes are approved and listed with Florida as follows:
- Power Quality and 2020 Code Changes: 8 Technical
- Power Quality: 4 Technical
- Review & Renew the NEC & Business Practices (Online): 7 Technical, 1 Business
- Detailed 2017 NEC Training Workshop: 7 Technical
- Electrical Business Management & Safety Virtual: 3 Business, 1 Workers’ Comp, 2 Workplace Safety
Attendees must sign a Florida roster upon entrance into the workshop and include their License Number.
*Florida’s FAQ for license requirements: http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/electrical-contractors/
JCR Productions, Inc is continuously working with Florida to cover more requirements. Check back for updates.