Are you here to prepare for your electrical examination?
Option 1: In-Person – starting at $575
Do you learn best through hands-on, face-to-face instruction? Our two-day workshop covers navigating the code book and delves into practicing the mathematical processes and areas of the code on which you will be tested. When you choose the In-Person option, you will receive the Instructional Manual and access to Online Videos at the time of your registration. We want you to start studying! You will have the option to purchase the corresponding sample exam booklet, permanent code book tabs, and business course. You will also be able to select any specialty license options you may need. Using our method of Code Made Simple and practicing in class you will be able to fill in any gaps for a richer learning experience.Here is some information about the break-down of the course.
Option 2: Self-Study – starting at $375
Are you a self-directed learner? Get all the above without the addition of a two-day workshop.
- Download NC Examination Bulletin: https://www.ncbeec.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/2019-Exam-Handbook-1.pdf
- NEW Examination Guidelines for NC: https://www.ncbeec.org/new-examination-guidelines/
- Additional study reference books covered on state exams: https://www.jcrproductions.com/reference-bookstore/
- References shall be softbound, spiral, or hardbound; no handbooks allowed.
- Exam Centers have only been allowing a 2013 version of the National Fire Alarm Code Book.
- Open PSI test dates for taking your exam: https://candidate.psiexams.com/testdate/testdate.jsp
- Frequently asked questions: https://www.jcrproductions.com/questions/
- Calendar of Upcoming Classes: https://www.jcrproductions.com/list_of_events/
- JCR’s update on NC code adoption: https://www.jcrproductions.com/whats-up-with-the-2020-nec/
Are you here to gain some continuing education credits?
North Carolina currently requires 8 credits every year (4 for speciality licenses) of continuing education with the option to “bank” up to three years of credit (24 or 12 CEU).
Power Quality and 2020 Code Changes – In Person or Virtual
Detailed NEC Workshop – In Person
Electrical Business Management & Safety – Virtual
If you are licensed in more than one state, let us know what state’s we are reporting to.
If you need more assistance with maintaining all your licenses and licensing requirements, call us about License Management Services.
I’m ready to sign up for a workshop. What are the upcoming dates?
Our full workshop schedule outlining all continuing education and exam preparation workshops can be found here.