Day 1: February 7th, 2024 – 8:00am to 6:00pm
Day 2: February 8th, 2024 – 8:00am to 6:00pm
(Please Arrive by 7:45 am. Lunch is ‘on your own’ from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm.)
“Code Made Simple” Electrical Exam Preparation Workshop
Materials Needed: National Electrical Code Book (2020 or 2023), Photo ID, calculator, highlighter.
We provide handouts for you to follow along and take notes.
Where: Hampton Inn and Suites at Crabtree Valley
3920 Arrow Drive
Raleigh, NC 27612
Hotel Phone: 919-881-7080
(Reduced room rates available for JCR workshop attendees. Call hotel directly to book your room.)
Already licensed electricians receive 20 CEUs* in NC for this workshop
Hours may vary in additional states
JCR Productions, Inc students have achieved several perfect scores with our Code Made Simple© method.
Receive our Detailed Instructional Manual and access to Online Videos at the time of your registration – we want you to start studying!
Our process – take four to six weeks on your own to study and absorb the information you can before diving into a workshop. Use the two-day Electrical Exam Preparation Workshop to clarify concepts, relate common slang terms to the formal terminology, gather test taking tips, and connect real life situations to the NEC and NFPA.
Instructor: Victor Ring
- Navigating the National Electrical Code
- The Paralleled Numbering System
- Basic NFPA Code Requirements
- Ohm’s Law & Review of Electrical Calculations
- Branch-Circuit, Feeder, & Service Load Calculations
- Conductors for General Wiring
- Wire Bending Spaces and Box & Conduit Fill
- Cable Tray Fill, Switches & Wireways
- Fixed Electric Space Heating
- Motors & Motor Circuits
- Additional Equipment
- Bonding & Grounding
- Highlight and Interpret
- Branch Circuits/Outside Branch Circuits & Feeders
- Services & Overcurrent Protection
- Wiring Methods & Materials
- Book of Specials
- Flow & Navigation of the NFPA-72
- Business Management & Law
*A COMPLIMENTARY ONLINE COURSE PROVIDED FOR ALREADY LICENSED ELECTRICIANS: EARN AN ADDITIONAL 4 NON-CLASSROOM CEUs!