Date(s) - 04/23/2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Day Two of our Detailed NEC Training Workshop is geared for electrical professionals who feel comfortable working within the NEC book but need focus on various practices encountered on the job including:
- Article 240-Overcurrent Protection
- Articles 312 & 314-Fill Volumes and Pull Dimensions on Boxes
- Article 430-Motors and Motor Circuits
- Chapter 4-Appliances, Equipment & Lighting
- Bonding & Grounding
- Special Occupancies and Electrical Services
This course provides 10 hours of CE in North Carolina, 9 hours in Ohio and 3 hours in Virginia. Additional states available.
Course price includes a complimentary online course worth 8 additional non-classroom hours in NC and approved in additional states.