TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term "JCR Productions, Inc." or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 15905 Brookway Drive, Suite 4103, Huntersville, NC 28078. The term "you" or "your" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website chich are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without JCR Productions, Inc.'s express and prior written consent.
JCR Productions, Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
JCR Productions, Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy or comfortable with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2010.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• Name and Job Title
• Contact information including email address(s)
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require or request this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional emails or newsletters about new products and services, special offers, or other information which you have requested or shown an interest in.
• We may also use this information to contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail, to research any information needed to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website(s). Therefor, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You are responsible for reviewing the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute, lease, or in any way provide your information to any third party unless we are required by law to do so. We will use your information only for JCR Productions, Inc. promotional or informational purposes, and an opt out will be provided for any such correspondence or contact process.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please request such in writing by mailing your request to:
JCR Productions, Inc.
15905 Brookway Drive
Huntersville, NC 28078
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by JCR Productions, Inc. and while we strongly attempt to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties or any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website for any purpose. Any reliance that you place on contained information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of JCR Productions, Inc.. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation of endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, JCR Productions, Inc. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond the control of JCR Productions, Inc.
INTERNET COPYRIGHT NOTICE
This website and its contents is copyright of JCR Productions, Inc. © JCR Productions, Inc. 2010. All Rights Reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
There are no returns or refunds on JCR Productions, Inc. media products. This includes DVDs, videos, workbooks, study guides, and/or any other product which is delivered through any transport process or directly to the customer. All sales are final as JCR Productions, Inc. insures the quality and operation of every product we submit for processing and delivery.
Tuition fees for online training subscriptions are non-refundable and non transferable.
Workshop tuitions are non-refundable unless a 7 working day cancellation notice is provided to JCR Productions, Inc. at which time a full refund is provided less a $50.00 processing fee for any two day workshop or a $25.00 processing fee for any one day workshop. Workshops can be rescheduled up until the day prior to the workshop with an additional $50.00 processing fee for any two day workshop or an additional $25.00 processing fee for any one day workshop.
WORKSHOP NO SHOWS RECEIVE NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS.